data & security
Little Pig 3 is committed to the principles of privacy, security and transparency. We take the utmost care in our responsibilities as controllers and processors of personal data and fully comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulations.
This privacy notice tells you what information we may collect, in particular through use of this website, and how we use that information. We encourage you to read this policy in its entirety in order to fully understand the processing that we do, and the rights you have as a data subject. By using this website and submitting information to us you are agreeing to the collection and use of your personal and non-personal information as described in this notice.
The type of information we collect from users
You do not need to register your personal information in order to use this website. We collect only such personal data as is provided voluntarily by visitors to our website and is necessary in the circumstances. For example, you may provide information such as your name, title, work address and e-mail address in order to register for certain services or to send or receive e-mails to/from us through the site.
Uses of collected information
- We will use your personal data only for the purpose for which it was collected, unless we obtain your specific consent to other uses, or unless otherwise required or permitted by law. For example, if you send us an e-mail message requesting information about Little Pig 3, we will use your e-mail address and other information you supply to respond to your request.
- We do not disclose your personal data to third parties except as required and permitted by applicable law.
- We do not sell your personal data or provide it to third parties for their direct marketing use.
- We may add your personal data to our database which we use to develop our relationship with current and prospective contacts.
Data security and storage
- Little Pig 3 has appropriate security policies and procedures in place to protect personal data and information from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction.
- You should be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data which is transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use procedures and security controls to try to prevent unauthorised access
- We use reasonable efforts to retain personal data collected from you only for so long as we need such data in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected or until we are requested to delete it (if earlier).
If you wish to unsubscribe from any mailing list or registration, we will provide instructions on the appropriate web page or communication.
Provision of professional services
- Little Pig 3 will also sometimes receive personal information in the course of providing services – ordinarily when we provide services to private individuals, employers, businesses with personal customers, and public sector clients.
- Little Pig 3 complies with its obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998, and applicable regulatory guidance which relates to our handling of personal data in accordance with the standards of ISO 27001.
Our lawful reasons for processing personal data
The lawful reasons we have to collect, and process personal data will depend upon the context of the processing undertaken and/or type of personal data being processed. and may be one of the following:
- Contract – We may process personal data in order to perform our contractual obligations.